• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Cutler vs the Packers remind me of Favre vs DAL. I struggle to remember a meaningful win, and it's mostly terrible one-sided games. This is the worst "rivalry" in football

Squicken, I like you. But this is probably the stupidest thing you have ever said, Hands down. I thought this was a Line post for a second here.

The rivalry is historic.. Christ, look at the players involved on both sides.

squicken

Worst rivalry because one team currently has the best QB in football? It's a long and storied rivalry. Has just been one sided for awhile. Very ignorant and shortsided comment.

Wat. Have you only been watching football for 5 years?

http://www.pro-football-reference.c...lt=1.0&c6comp=&order_by=game_date#stats::none

Since Favre started playing in 1992, the Packers have a .723 winning%

I didn't say it never had meaning. It just has no meaning now. It needs to be a noon Sunday game if I know the outcome 72% of the time

TheFatOne

http://www.pro-football-reference.c...lt=1.0&c6comp=&order_by=game_date#stats::none

Since Favre started playing in 1992, the Packers have a .723 winning%

I didn't say it never had meaning. It just has no meaning now. It needs to be a noon Sunday game if I know the outcome 72% of the time

I'm with you on this one. I'm remind of the line "is there a rivalry between a hammer and a nail" on this one. In the past it had meaning, but now it's just a division game and nothing more. There really isn't a rivalry between these two teams.

squicken

Squicken, I like you. But this is probably the stupidest thing you have ever said, Hands down. I thought this was a Line post for a second here.

The rivalry is historic.. Christ, look at the players involved on both sides.

I don't like the NFCE having squatters' rights on primetime games and I don't like rivalries from the 40s having them either. Put on games likely to be competitive

I don't like the NFCE having squatters' rights on primetime games and I don't like rivalries from the 40s having them either. Put on games likely to be competitive
Counterpoint: thanksgiving or not, this is Thursday Night Football. An all time classic wasn't going to happen.

squicken

I'm with you on this one. I'm remind of the line "is there a rivalry between a hammer and a nail" on this one. In the past it had meaning, but now it's just a division game and nothing more. There really isn't a rivalry between these two teams.

They used to put 49ers-LA Rams games on TV in the 90s and SF would just crush them every time. That's what this reminds me of. It's no different than NYJ-NE now, which they also still shove down our throats

They put the games on that people are going to watch (in theory). Unfortunately.. The NFC East gets those. If it's competitive, that's just a plus. I hate that the networks do that, but they do. It's the way it is.

Also, are you talking about switching thanksgiving games because fat chance of that happening and they shouldn't.

RunFatBoyRun4.jpg

TheFatOne

They used to put 49ers-LA Rams games on TV in the 90s and SF would just crush them every time. That's what this reminds me of. It's no different than NYJ-NE now, which they also still shove down our throats

I wonder if the NFL really even cares at this point. Seems like it doesn't matter who plays who or when they play each other people will watch.

Top Bottom