• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Man, scooter gonna eat all kinds of booty if they go 8-8

Let's be real, we all could probably do better than current management. You need to get ready for your win on Monday night.

You BG and Kave will be celebrating your win, and that's okay. It's not your fault

You hear me

It's not your fault

squicken

The Panthers offensive line has lost 4 games to injury. Is that correct? I'd be really interested in a study about OL and QB health, and then how that related to wins

Striking thing to me about CAR on offense, aside from Cam's improvements as a passer, is how well they protect. Obviously those are related, but giving lesser WRs more time to get open has really mitigated the loss of Benjamin

KingBroly

Banned
The Panthers offensive line has lost 4 games to injury. Is that correct? I'd be really interested in a study about OL and QB health, and then how that related to wins

Striking thing to me about CAR on offense, aside from Cam's improvements as a passer, is how well they protect. Obviously those are related, but giving lesser WRs more time to get open has really mitigated the loss of Benjamin

most of their injuries have come on Defense, but those starters are starting to comeback now and they're looking better and better.

MechDX

I need to play two. One in the WR slot, and another in the flex spot. Any suggestions?

Brandon Marshal v. Miami
Travis Benjamin v. Baltimore
Brandon Lafell v. Denver
Donte Moncrief v. Tampa Bay
Chris Ivory v. Miami

Leaning towards Marshall and Benjamin.

Play "no one gives" in the slot and "a Shit" in the flex

gobears.gif

Top Bottom