• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

TheFatOne

The script has been out in the wild for a while now. It's supposed to be a secret, but you can find the answer easily enough.

Ohh thanks for the heads up. Would rather avoid being spoiled. Although, spoiling that won't really ruin anything for me. Always excited to see more space battles. Especially with the cg budget this movie probably had. Can't wait.

Draconian

Going to blame the D for not pitching a shutout, huh?

They're mediocre. Not terrible. Not good. Par for the course with Capers at this point.

Offense is the dumpster fire

I wasn't talking about the whole night. I was talking about that TD where there was nobody on the TE. Maybe you forgot the play where Clay left the RB wide open and he dropped what would've been a huge gain too. Any good QB would light up this defense.

brentech

What if somehow the Lions win the division
At this point, good for them. This team hasn't earned shit this year. WRs are so unpredictable and simply aren't stepping up when the team needs it.
Considering the amount of 3 and outs, I give no fuck about what others have said the defense has largely played well.
Palmer seems like a weak spot and I think Jake Ryan played better in his short spell at taking the spot.

Ohh thanks for the heads up. Would rather avoid being spoiled. Although, spoiling that won't really ruin anything for me. Always excited to see more space battles. Especially with the cg budget this movie probably had. Can't wait.

There's a Star Wars Blocker extension that blocks browsers from spoilers

dkN0yZB.jpg

You ready for this, J.J.?

I said, are you ready for this?

WHOO!

Ready to waste my career in Houston.. Yeah!! :)

LdkDNbX.png

I come back and the Lions are on a winning streak huh. What a time to be alive. Not gonna get excited about trouncing bad teams but I will say the offense has clearly improved under Cooter. Some will say it's due to "simplified plays" but the answer is really simple: we moved from a zone scheme to a power blocking scheme. This o-line clearly couldn't zone block yet Lombardi insisted on it. Cooter switched it up and suddenly Stafford isn't getting destroyed anymore. Plus the run game is looking better.

I'm most excited about this secondary though. Lots of talent and youth to build around. Also d-line wise...we aren't getting pressure but have you noticed the line is looking at least competent now that Ngata is healthy? Just saying...

Welcome back PD..

LdkDNbX.png

I come back and the Lions are on a winning streak huh. What a time to be alive. Not gonna get excited about trouncing bad teams but I will say the offense has clearly improved under Cooter. Some will say it's due to "simplified plays" but the answer is really simple: we moved from a zone scheme to a power blocking scheme. This o-line clearly couldn't zone block yet Lombardi insisted on it. Cooter switched it up and suddenly Stafford isn't getting destroyed anymore. Plus the run game is looking better.

I'm most excited about this secondary though. Lots of talent and youth to build around. Also d-line wise...we aren't getting pressure but have you noticed the line is looking at least competent now that Ngata is healthy? Just saying...

Great first down play call by the Bears. Take notes, Clements.

E: hopefully we hold them to 3. Can't afford to drop too far behind with this garbage offense.

Top Bottom