• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
6 whole American dollars!

150720142438-blatter-money-1-super-169.jpg

squicken

Ran play action to Cobb with a TE in the backfield. Bears didn't bite... surprise. probably should've grounded it, tbh

Brady did this about 10 times vs BUF. I like Rodger's style over Brady's, but at some point he just has to accept that he can't play that way this year

Brady did this about 10 times vs BUF. I like Rodger's style over Brady's, but at some point he just has to accept that he can't play that way this year
I think he thinks he has to, and he's probably right. He can do the Manning/Brady thing, he showed it last year playing on the peg leg. But this team needs him to be better than that.

Mostly because of coaching incompetence, imo.

squicken

I think he thinks he has to, and he's probably right. He can do the Manning/Brady thing, he showed it last year playing on the peg leg. But this team needs him to be better than that.

Mostly because of coaching incompetence, imo.

I think GB's defense is good this year. Brady throws it away b/c he knows the defense will keep him the game. We all watched Luck learn the bad habits early in his career b/c of the bad defense, and now he won't adjust when the defense is okay. I trust GB, in this game at least, to not be troubled by the Bears

ACE 1991

Man, I'm fucking embarrassed to call myself a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. This team is awful, poorly coached and plays with no fight whatsoever. Pack it up Chip, you come across as an asshole and the NFL has fucking figured you out.

Top Bottom