• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Gronkowski in New England
Revie in New England
Malcolm Butler in New England
Pat Chung in New England
Vincent T Wilfork in New England
Randy Moss in New England
Chris Slade in New England
Willy Clay in New England

I hope so

Eventually they'll run out of numbers and the team will have to move just so players can have jerseys

Godslay

Banned
What players today get their jerseys retired from their teams?

Brady, Peyton in Indy, ?

18 was retired in Denver before Manning.

Was allowed to be an active number by the player (Tripuka) and will be retired again as a shared number between PM and Tripuka.

PM will also go into Ring of Fame in Denver as he holds a lot of the frnachise records.

brentech

72 just threw Rollins into a sack. Gave him a speed burst.

Was allowed to be an active number by the player (Tripuka) and will be retired again as a shared number between PM and Tripuka.

PM will also go into Ring of Fame in Denver as he holds a lot of the frnachise records.
Honestly, that seems silly to do anything with him in Denver.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I wasn't able to watch the game, was Ziggy Ansah as good as it looks like?

Yes. He's been one of our bright spots all year and Ansah had constant pressure and is now tied first in the league with sacks tied with JJ Watt. He's become a matchup nightmare based on athleticism alone but he's starting to master some technique.

He's been playing consistently great throughout the year and is a building block for our team going forward.

And I was against drafting him with our #5 pick in the 2013 draft because of lack of football experience.

Great player from the BYU program.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

He holds a lot of the franchise records after 3 years?

cdyhybrid

"Crowd favorite John Kuhn"

YEEKknL.png

Top Bottom