• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Godslay

Banned
72 just threw Rollins into a sack. Gave him a speed burst.

Honestly, that seems silly to do anything with him in Denver.

Its likely going to happen.

He's 1st in a ton of franchise stats and 2nd only to Elway in others.

Brett is more of a mercenary than PM is if Squicken is honest.

squicken

Honestly, I have been disappointed in most of you guys for your thread prep. Too much animu and JPRGs and not enough Tom Cruise movies and Mike Florio posts

Its likely going to happen.

He's 1st in a ton of franchise stats and 2nd only to Elway in others.

Brett is more of a mercenary than PM is if Squicken is honest.
Brett was at the end, which is one reason why it would be nonsense for Minny or NYJ to retire his jersey...

Jopie

Ummmmmm....these refs suck "stopping the offense on third down, that's a 37 yard penalty, automatic first down, and three Bears are ejected from the game."

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
These refs suck so bad that Collinsworth and Michaels are ACTIVELY SHITTING ON THEM
Monday night crew was shitting on the refs this past Monday. Can't remember what they said but I hope this becomes more common, so the league actually does something about the sorry ass state of officiating.

bionic77

I can't believe how fat Lacy got.

It's hard for me to understand how a pro athlete can gain that much weight after the season has started unless they were seriously injured.

How many Packer fans wanted Brent to put that jersey back on in the 2nd half? Like their opinions on the separation of the races they won't say it out loud but I think similarly it was more than half....

God what a shit day of football.

The food was fantastic though so it's all good.

Top Bottom