• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Jarate

Banned
Its amazing to me how much the Packers offense has regressed

Wideouts have beennabsolutely pathetic all year

Also, nonreason why Rodgers should have 31/pass attempts while Lacy was having a huge game

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
And in two plays the packers have the ball more or less where they would have gotten it had the bears gone for it and failed.

KaYotiX

Banned

Also, nonreason why Rodgers should have 31/pass attempts while Lacy was having a huge game

No Jordy to stretch the field and they refuse to put in Janis.

Bread

Banned
it's so funny, it seems like this happens every time i watch a packers/bears game.

they just always seem to fuck up in the end

It's really bad. This team has no wide receiver depth at all.

Cobb can not be a number one receiver. That's just not his game.

In what world does John Fox not think that Rodgers can't score in 2:30 seconds?
Maybe he has flashbacks on the sideline to having talent on both sides of the ball and forgetting that when half your team is made up of practice squad signings, you gotta take some risks.

brentech

I don't understand how you don't put in Janis over Adams in this game. That's coaching stubbornness. You don't want to break a kid, but this is multiple games of drops and shit efforts going after the ball.

Godslay

Banned
In what world does John Fox not think that Rodgers can't score in 2:30 seconds?

Fox lives in a world where he will rely on field position and his defense to get it done.

Besides, they've held the Packers to 13 so far, so I'm sure he likes his odds.

Top Bottom