• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

bionic77

Ur gonna buy it anyways!
If a product of theirs could simulate Stevie Wonder chilling and singing at my house I would buy 3 of them.

I don't buy all of Apples shit by the way. I have personally never understood tablets or iPads for anyone that can use a real computer. I have bought 2 for my dad but he could never use a real computer. For me I don't get it.

I am not interested in a smart watch until it gets at least 2 days of battery.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Jesus Christ you guys complain about the announcers for every game, noe all of a sudden you want to hear the same old shit from micheals and Collingsworth?

Jarate

Banned
If a product of theirs could simulate Stevie Wonder chilling and singing at my house I would buy 3 of them.

I don't buy all of Apples shit by the way. I have personally never understood tablets or iPads for anyone that can use a real computer. I have bought 2 for my dad but he could never use a real computer. For me I don't get it.

Tablets are the best device to take with when you are taking a shit

What is Favre going to be in the booth for the rest of the game??

Ha nvm

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

bionic77

With apologies to Packers GAF, Jay Cutler is the biggest Packers fan I have ever seen.

Dude will fake injuries and do whatever it takes to let the Packers win.

squicken

Dominant performance by the turf gremlins and the refs tonight.

Thursday Night Fuckball classic.

I know this is dumb, but this is technically a special Thursday presentation of Sunday Night Football. When the Saturday games start, it will be a special presentation of Thursday Night Football

TNF are burn off games. SNF are choice games

Hindl

Was at family friends all thanksgiving so I missed the Cowboys game. Sounds like I didn't miss much. Keep rolling Panthers.

Farve needs to stop trying to relive the glory days

Yeah with the proliferation of 5+ inch smart phones and the 2 in 1s like the surface that MS has been pimping, tablets have kinda become pointless for me. A phone can handle almost anything, and what it can't handle a tablet can't do much better

Top Bottom