• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Jets losing after a big player for first down, Henderson is talking smacking, wtf lol

EDIT:Giants trying to take themselves out of FG range

U2NUMB

Look guys.. I feel ya. its nice to finally have something go our way. But can we limit the celebrating or at least keep one eye on the scorebord

Washington beer is still magic.

ccnjSYi.jpg

Vhcn3F1.jpg

Go Hawks.

SRTtoZ

The Jets are so bad and I can't believe this is still a fucking game. Giants should have pulled away long ago.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The Jets are so bad and I can't believe this is still a fucking game. Giants should have pulled away long ago.
They're about to. Jets have no interest in still playing. Bowles needs to run out of town sooner rather than later.

gogosox82

49ers have 9 yards of offense in first and third quarters combined. They had that one drive in the second quarter that's basically been it for their offense.

j-wood

It'd be great if the Titans could come out of one 4th quarter with a win, but at this point I don't expect it.

If offense plays great, defense plays like shit.

If defense plays great, offense can't convert a third down. I can't remember the last time we had a complete team game.

Top Bottom