• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

IgWbADO.gif

Striker

I get that the Giants always play down to their opponents but they are a much better team than the Jets. The Jets schedule this year has been so easy and they still suck.
Jets have better players across the board, save for QB. Maybe Giants have better starting corners? But it's more of a wash.

Drive was super long but may end in just a FG.

My god the jets are terrible.

Miles Austin inactive today. Didn't hear anything about him being hurt, wonder if chip just decided to bench him.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Honestly the most down ive been on this team.

Yeah, this may be the worst I've felt about them since, like, 2000.

They're nothing but an embarrassment for the entire metropolitan area.

At least I somehow have more respect for Pettine than frickin' Shurmur, though.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jets have better plays across the board, save for QB. Maybe Giants have better starting corners? But it's more of a wash.

Drive was super long but may end in just a FG.
Field goal is good enough against the Jets. That drive took plenty of time off the clock and I can guarantee you the Jets aren't scoring two touchdowns. If anything, the Giants will score a couple more times anyway.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think the thing I like the most about this whole terrible is how Farmer has been hiding in his office the entire time and letting Pettine take the heat for him.

Time is running out Ray, you won't be able to hide forever.

...yep.

I'm all for aggression but this is one of those moments you take the points and sit on a 13 point lead with 9 minutes left.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Jim Donovan on Browns radio just said, "And the Bengals will go 10 and 2 on the year."

There are still 42 seconds left in the third quarter. That's when you know it's beyond bad.

9 million dollar Bowe.
Jim Donovan on Browns radio just said, "And the Bengals will go 10 and 2 on the year."

There are still 42 seconds left in the third quarter. That's when you know it's beyond bad.
I love Jim.
I might tune In to some radio after the game

Looks like MIN and SEA will be the WC. However they are seeded is like the biggest divide there could be between WC teams. Playing the Vikes is a win for even a crappy Skins team at home. Play the Chickens and lose by 40

Then whichever has to play SEA first out of CAR or AZ is the thing to watch. No team is beating the other two

Like I said yesterday, meeting the Seahawks in the divisional round is a nightmare scenario.

I really don't need take another L to them

gif8.gif

Top Bottom