• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Holy sheeit cutler got sent to Suplex City!!!
Z39lobf.gif

Outside of that one TD throw, Tannehill looks terrible today. Probably the worst game he's played all season when you consider the Raven's bad pass defense and Miller's big game.

Oozer3993

"In order to be backwards it has to be backwards. If it's parallel, that's also backwards."

Actual thing said by Matt Millen. How does he still have a job?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And somehow Farmer and Haslam still won't give a comment after this game and leave it to Pettine to take all the questions yet again I bet.

gogosox82

How many games did you watch with Kap playing this year? Don't come here and tell Niners fans that you know who's playing better without having actually watched the Niners games.

Fair enough but Gabbert hasn't done much. He can't muster any offense against a defense that's not even that good. But again, maybe you skill players aren't good enough either. Its hard to say because I haven't watched them much but it seems like Gabbert is the same guy he was in Jacksonville.

Top Bottom