• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We know haslams thoughts. Farmer hasn't been visible however

Not to protect Pettine but it's just ridiculous he has had to table everything with this shit stain of a team.

Haslam sure, his time will come at the end of the year presser but Farmer hiding under his desk this entire season is just cowardly.

Drakeon

Fair enough but Gabbert hasn't done much. He can't muster any offense against a defense that's not even that good. But again, maybe you skill players aren't good enough either. Its hard to say because I haven't watched them much but it seems like Gabbert is the same guy he was in Jacksonville.

I'm not arguing Gabbert is worthy of being a starter. I will defend the fact that he is better than Kap was in 2015.

j-wood

Here is how I bet the titans game finishes with 5 minutes left.

Titans will get a field goal.

Jags will drive down the field and throw a TD to robinson as time expires to win the game.

DominoKid

mariota85.0.gif

Thats my QB :tocry

Still won't matter with this defense..
Defense has held a team to 13 thus far today. Offense has been complete shit outside of some big plays here or there. We're only in this game because of the defense/ST (and Beckham)

They're being put into this shit position as they have been in the past. Not that I think they're even good but....

Euron

Defense has held a team to 13 thus far today. Offense has been complete shit outside of some big plays here or there. We're only in this game because of the defense/ST.

They're being put into this shit position as they have been in the past. Not that I think they're even good but....
It started off this way now everyone's injured.

Top Bottom