• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

demigod

Stop running out of bounds murray. Number 71 needs to stop jumping early, surprise he isnt getting called for false start.

Kiryu

Hi, didn't have chance to say anything in NeoGAF when I was watching Seahawks vs Vikings game. Then after the game, I slept in because I fucking hate 10 am games.

I want to tell you guys...

This is actually my first time to feel nothing of stressed, sweating, or worried this season because I just knew Vikings couldn't come back. I was really surprised that Seahawks could blow out on a decent defense.

Go Seahawks!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
jenkins.0.gif

I'm never one to count out TB12, but this game is probably over. Special teams won it for the Eagles, and the offense is nothing special without Brady's top two weapons out there. Defense hasn't been too bad though.

Godslay

Banned
Careful dancing on the grave of the Patriots.

You guys saw what happened last year. Every team has a bad game every now and then, and this is probably the weakest you'll see the Pats all year.

Top Bottom