• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
P*ts look like a team that had a terrible week of practice. Just listless and not detail oriented. It happens, they'll be alright.

Juicy Bob

Got to savour days like today while we can. This is a momentous game so far.

We have to take this momentum forward into the rest of the season. Everything about the Eagles seems momentum based. We need to make this the turning point of our season.

Lol josh Norman

Elite

Also thanks pats

Chip is gonna stay because of this win, which works out for the rest of the NFC east

We appreciate that

KJRage

I think Payton has been calling so many screens for moments like that to fake it. That's what I like to believe.

Just got back from cutting down a Christmas tree where I had no cell service. Cardinals game went well. Holy shit Seahawks thrashed Vikings...hmmm

WTF Patriots!

Brinbe

I have zero expectations of this continuing on to next week or the rest of the season but beating the Pats will always feel great. This is our Superbowl as far as I'm concerned.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Niners got the victory on the score sheet but everyone knows who really won that game.

Blaine-Gabbert-49ers.jpg

Up 21, but I don't like the conservative play calling with 8 minutes left.

Uh that's great play calling by them. 8 minutes isn't enough time to get 3 TDs with the way pats have been playing tonight. Eagles need to burn as much time as they can to win it

Pepiope

Uh that's great play calling by them. 8 minutes isn't enough time to get 3 TDs with the way pats have been playing tonight. Eagles need to burn as much time as they can to win it
Just a few years a go we came back to win down big against the Giants with 8 minutes left

Top Bottom