• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Brady won't even be top 2 in MVP by end of the season.

It's Palmer and Cam.

redlol.gif

Furyous

Cam > Brady

^^^^ This needs to be said again.

---

BrownsGAF, we have the number one pick if the season ends today!!!! Let Johnny start the remaining games to up his trade value in the offseason or keep him next year in addition to the first round QB we select.

Meh. The Cards beat the Rams taking us to 10 and 2. Playoffs, playoffs, playoffs here we come. Can't wait to cheer the team on against tough competition out west.

^^^^ This needs to be said again.

---

BrownsGAF, we have the number one pick if the season ends today!!!! Let Johnny start the remaining games to up his trade value in the offseason or keep him next year in addition to the first round QB we select.

Meh. The Cards beat the Rams taking us to 10 and 2. Playoffs, playoffs, playoffs here we come. Can't wait to cheer the team on against tough competition out west.

Browns will obviously win and Fuck this up

Cowboys getting that #1

gg Saints-GAF

Normally when they talk about the Panthers winning ugly, you think 14-10 not 40-38, but I'll take it. They didn't deserve to win this game with those TOs, mistakes, penalties.

I like the Panthers. I just like the 18-1 panthers more than the 19-0 panthers

Surely you like the 19-0 Panthers more than the 17-0 Dolphins?

Real talk, wasn't Norman said to be a true shutdown corner, one of the best?

Cooks is burning him all day

Eh Cooks is really good and really fast.

There's only so much you can do with the current pass defense rules.

Every CB in the league is due for a bad day.

Last week he had Gronk for half a game and Lafell, this week he had Amendola and Lafell. Anyone would take Cam's group over that.

Gronk went out of the game with under three minutes to go in the 4th quarter, not half the game.

Oh, and everybody would take Brady's group the previous 11 games

Velcro Fly

Really though how did the refs miss THREE TIMES the Panthers having 12 in the huddle and even once missed them having 12 in formation

Top Bottom