• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Milchjon

I'm not doing your homework for you, so I'll just grab one.

There you go. Calling him insanely good as Antonio Brown is stomping on his dick. Figuratively, of course.

That's one game and within the context of what you'd expect of him. He IS playing far better than I expected.

But oh well. I'm going to bed.

Crisco

Banned
The Panthers main problem is our secondary just isn't very good. If you can avoid Norman and pass block, its pitch and catch out there for good QBs.

This is the worst

This is a massive waste of time from Barry.

I get that he has to put his face out there to keep the country from falling apart due to fear, but he's literally saying the same shit he's been saying for years.

It's the real life version of

bagdad-bob.gif

who gives a fuck about this speech interrupting anything

oh no, you're missing out on 20 precious minutes of literally nothing and nobody coming on-field but tony dungy trying to say "no but really the steelers still have a chance!!!! i'm not full of shit about everything i breathe!!!!!!"

Doorman

Shit though, when they came back to the football coverage, did you see that dog jumping rope behind Costas? That was hype.

NBC: Are the 7-5 Seahawks more dangerous than the 12-0 Panthers?

HAHA-GIF.gif

Not even thirty minutes after the game ended and we're already getting the "Told you the Panthers are frauds, they barely beat the Saints!" takes.

They might be tho...

rando14

NBC: Are the 7-5 Seahawks more dangerous than the 12-0 Panthers?

HAHA-GIF.gif

Not even thirty minutes after the game ended and we're already getting the "Told you the Panthers are frauds, they barely beat the Saints!" takes.

They might be tho...

Say we play in the WC round in CAR

You're not afraid?

if pats can't get a playoff bye
Edelman doesn't come back
gronkowski gets less heal time
1 and out

Brady gets traded to the Texans in offseason. the nfl is safe again, free from evils tyranny

Bread

Banned
if pats can't get a playoff bye
Edelman doesn't come back
gronkowski gets less heal time
1 and out

Brady gets traded to the Texans in offseason. the nfl is safe again, free from evils tyranny
Gronk won't need the bye to be healthy, he'll probably be back in by week 15

rando14

Oh I'm absolutely fucking terrified and I've said that.

Them asking that question now screams hot take overreaction though

Yeah it is, but that's how they get their clicks heh

Pats getting reamed as well even though we all know once gonkoskski returns that offense returns to elite status!!

Line_HTX

No country for old men in the NFL.

Well said, Al.

Steelers please sandwich Matt Shitbeck and hit him so hard it smarts.

>:O

gutshot

This is a massive waste of time from Barry.

I get that he has to put his face out there to keep the country from falling apart due to fear, but he's literally saying the same shit he's been saying for years.

It's the real life version of

bagdad-bob.gif

Real life version of a thing that actually happened in real life?

JABEE

How does it feel to win the Superbowl?

Just another Sunday of football.

Thank God the Patriots lost.

Little children all over the country shouldn't be forced to look up to cheaters like the New England Patriots.

America has failed you, my scaly friend.

I hope the Eagles victory today can help the children out there whom that can still be reached.

Top Bottom