• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Crud

Banned
6yLzxP1.jpg

lmao

harSon

Banned
You'd think him and Wheaton would be on the same page after so many seasons together.

And I guess the league is allowing people to hold/mug Brown now?

cdyhybrid

The ‪‎Seahawks‬ offense has scored 28 or more points for the fourth week in a row, the longest streak since 2005.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Guys am I going crazy or has there been no Fan Duel commercials this week? I'm thinking back and I don't remember seeing a single one. I've really grown to loathe that bearded fuck, so I'm pretty sure they haven't just become unnoticed background noise...

According to Pro Football Reference, only three teams in NFL history have an interception return touchdown, punt block touchdown, and punt return touchdown in the same game – the 1992 Eagles, 2014 Eagles and 2015 Eagles. All three of those teams went on to not win the Super Bowl.

Updated

Paul Ryan @WFLAPaul
Jameis confirms. He literally asked the huddle who wants to score a TD and Evans was the first to answer. Then he caught the game-winner.

I'd love to root for this kid. Too bad he plays for the Bucs.

And probably is a rapist.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Good defense.

you can call it good defense. What i'll call it is woefully inconsistent rulebook. The announcers always say "he didn't get his head around" when its called PI even though the defender never even touched the receiver. He touched the receiver, didn't turn his head around, what the fuck is the rule?

Pepiope

you can call it good defense. What i'll call it is woefully inconsistent rulebook. The announcers always say "he didn't get his head around" when its called PI even though the defender never even touched the receiver. He touched the receiver, didn't turn his head around, what the fuck is the rule?
He didn't touch the receiver enough.

Top Bottom