• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Duxxy3

Who is the steelers employee that drafts wide receivers and how much money would it take to get him on the patriots staff?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Amazing how Tomlin is the only coach who goes for 2. Teams with great offenses just leave points on the board by not going for 2 on a regular basis

harSon

Banned
I don't agree with going for it there. He's done this two weeks in a row, neglecting to go up by 3 by going for 2....

Peyton gonna get his second ring, and all it took was being benched from Turkey Day through Feb for Brock

Best Manning Still
Ze6V83b.gif

Gotta keep warm somehow.

Do that by bundling up or tearing down pieces of the stadium. I'm sure you can find some garbage to burn.

I dunno I've been to a few music festivals, lived on a clothing optional compound, I guess I've seen some shit and become desensitized

Fuck football, you had my curiosity.. But now you have my attention.

Have you ever been to buffalo?

Its cold and fucking is the only way to keep warm

I've lived in Cleveland and throughout the state of Ohio.. Ya dress warm.. It's not hard. Fuck..

cdyhybrid

They have a license to print money, all they had to do was don't fuck with it beyond cleaning up the graphics/CG and modernizing the UI for HD. Won't judge it all until I see the final product, but it looks like they are on the road to fucking it all up.

We should have never expected otherwise from Squeenix.

At least we got Cloud in Smash Bros.!

Top Bottom