• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

squicken

So I am pretty sure Garcon was trying to block there but he shouldn't have been flagged since the defender wasn't impeded from playing the ball

Bitanator

Dez always looks like he is pissed off, half the time when they actually include audio he is not talking bad about his team, but trying to fire them up. Considering how fucking shitty we came out to play tonight, I have no problem with him trying to light a fire in this pathetic offense

Zeke

Dez always looks like he is pissed off, half the time when they actually include audio he is not talking bad about his team, but trying to fire them up. Considering how fucking shitty we came out to play tonight, I have no problem with him trying to light a fire in this pathetic offense
Not-uh breh sports media told Me he's crazy and a cancer!

squicken

I guess this never occurred to me, but the longest offensive play in the Eagles-Pats game was Brady's 36 yard reception. Both offenses were really overmatched. Kinda like this game, it seems

Zeke

Haven't seen him play but I'd welcome the versatility for sure. Could be a good core if scandrick comes back at a 100%.

RBH

oddpg9auy4feclqqzcqn.jpg

bionic77

Confederate flag bed sheets. 1800 count.
Sheeeeeeeit.

I could sleep in that.

Fuck this game. I am going to turn it off on my laptop and do some fucking work.

Speaking of atrocities Ninja I am not sure what to do. I heard some Justin Bieber song and liked it thinking it was some cool new R&B act. What is the punishment for my crime? Do I have to turn myself into the police?

squicken

Lots of heart from the Cowboys' D. Could easily quit the way the offense is playing

e: Biebs is cool now, bionic. Don't worry

justin-bieber-drake-hgjs3o.gif

Sheeeeeeeit.

I could sleep in that.

Fuck this game. I am going to turn it off on my laptop and do some fucking work.

Speaking of atrocities Ninja I am not sure what to do. I heard some Justin Bieber song and liked it thinking it was some cool new R&B act. What is the punishment for my crime? Do I have to turn myself into the police?

Loving the Beib is no crime. Embrace it and make it your jam.

Sheeeeeeeit.

I could sleep in that.

smh I think it's to take bionic up to the farm up north

jbug617

Banned
Sheeeeeeeit.

I could sleep in that.

snXs1sW.gif

bionic77

Loving the Beib is no crime. Embrace it and make it your jam.
What the fuck is this?

DM does Ninja have a little sister?

I hope to Tebow that he does and that she hacked into his account. It would account for some of his more eccentric behavior in the past few years. Otherwise...

Actually I've been doing a lot of thinking, and Michael Jordan isn't such a bad guy afterall. I mean, Magic Johnson being the second greatest basketball player of all time instead of first isn't such a bad thing.

What the fuck is this?

DM does Ninja have a little sister?

I hope to Tebow that he does and that she hacked into his account. It would account for some of his more eccentric behavior in the past few years. Otherwise...

Otherwise what?

I knew you were evil

Good on you defending your dad.

Actually I've been doing a lot of thinking, and Michael Jordan isn't such a bad guy afterall. I mean, Magic Johnson being the second greatest basketball player of all time instead of first isn't such a bad thing.

Well bionic, your thoughts on this.

bionic77

This is worse than what Brad Pitt found in the box in Seven.

:(

Top Bottom