• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Matticers

Is Dez ever not mad? I've honestly never seen a Cowboys game where he's not ranting on the sidelines and causing a scene. And they air the Cowboys on TV all the time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I want to see Cassel have a talk with Dez.

MZ6WEAp.gif

Is Dez ever not mad? I've honestly never seen a Cowboys game where he's not ranting on the sidelines and causing a scene. And they air the Cowboys on TV all the time.

He also cries for a flag whenever he doesn't catch a pass to him.

Zeke

I want to see Cassel have a talk with Dez.

http://i.imgur.com/MZ6WEAp.gif[IMG]

He also cries for a flag whenever he doesn't catch a pass to him.[/QUOTE]
And then cassel would pack his bags and get on plane out of Dallas. When cassel plays like Brady or Rodgers he can do that until then he can stfu.

Beckham is a bigger bitch than Dez.

Never seen a QB bitch and cry as much as I have seen Brady, his WR fail to catch the ball and there's a tiny contact he's bitching to the ref, he gets hit when still holding the ball he's bitching to the refs, dude is the BIGGEST BITCH IN THE NFL.

Bread

Banned
Never seen a QB bitch and cry as much as I have seen Brady, his WR fail to catch the ball and there's a tiny contact he's bitching to the ref, he gets hit when still holding the ball he's bitching to the refs, dude is the BIGGEST BITCH IN THE NFL.
You clearly watch like 2 games a year

Top Bottom