• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

brentech

ALUW1g0.gif

You're on the same team guys :(

holy shit, when you launch for a kill shot....you better be damn sure you don't hit your own guy.

Drakeon

So what happened to Kapernick? He lead you guys to the superbowl a few years ago and now he's losing his starting gig to Gabbert? Just seems unreal how far he's fallen.
I've no idea what happened to him. I just know he was playing like the worst qb in the league.

cdyhybrid

Seattle's issues on offense seemed to go away with the emergence of Rawls. Guess Lynch won't be back

We seem to be running more plays for underneath receptions and letting Baldwin/Lockett get YAC, too.

Edit: FOX finally went to commercial with some good Seattle music!

You'd think the Giants would have released Randle by now.
...and play who? This roster is what is. It's Odell and everyone else. Randle will have a game every now and again but then you get stuff like that where he gets no separation at all.

The question of how much of a difference Cruz would have made if he came back will go unanswered.:(

Drakeon

Almost looked like we got a first, only to get a flag. Sigh.

Why even throw there? Why not at least attempt to get a first?

Godslay

Banned
Not very far into it, but enjoying Xenoblade more than I thought I would. Game has a little jank to it, but it's not bad.

Does have a little PSO feel to it mixed with like a FF12. Pleasantly surprised so far though.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Gabbert with a checkdown on 3rd and long. Stupid. Keeps his numbers looking better but doesn't give the team a chance for a first down.

Top Bottom