• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

I don't know why I drag my hung over body out of bed to watch the Browns fuck it up again...and again....and again. But it's like some sick ritual that I can't stop. It's a train wreck I have to watch.

And, after, I'm left with nothing but but an intense wave of nausea.

Maybe my Crew will win today.

I don't know why I drag my hung over body out of bed to watch the Browns fuck it up again...and again....and again. But it's like some sick ritual that I can't stop. It's a train wreck I have to watch.

Hey Adam :)

Adam, be a good wingman and get your king that pizza girl's number.

ALUW1g0.gif

You're on the same team guys :(

cdyhybrid

Damn, Luke Willson with a hell of a catch.

Things I never expected to say for $300, Alex

And now he makes half the defense miss on a screen :jnc

Purdy

I haven't much 49ers this year but was Kapernick really that bad? I can't see how he lost the job to Gabbert.

Gabbert hasn't been that horrible. I really like Colin but his confidence in the entire offence was gone and he played like it, dude needed a break and will likely have a good time when we get rid of him as our scapegoat

3rd and 2, Gurley tackled for a loss.

Then try and trick the defence into thinking it's a fake punt so Hekker can pin them deep with a pooch punt only for him to boot it into the end zone for a touchback.

Fuck this team.

Top Bottom