• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Somebody on twitter saying that the Raiders long snapper got hurt and so that's why they had to go for it...? Bare in mind this twitter account is called LA RAIDERS NATION

MechDX

Lindsay JonesVerified account
‏@bylindsayhjones
The Raiders long snapper, Jon Condo, recovered Emmanuel Sanders' muffed punt. Ended up on the bottom of that pile.

Reason for the two point conversion?

Godslay

Banned
no, I was agreeing with you... if the Raiders go up by 4....then worse case scenario the Brooncos get a TD, they would only be up by 3....which the Raiders can tie. Instead of needing a tougher TD late in the game.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Goddamnit McManus.

Flloyd I do not appreciate you joking about the season ending injury to my boy

Another blow to our relationship, getting to Kave levels...

Then how do we fix it Rando hmm? How can I make it better between us? It seems you want to be mad at me for something I didn't do and I don't deserve all the blame for this. Blame Bevell and blame BYU.

Can someone explain something to me about Evangelion? Why is Shinji such a puss and does he really get better? I saw I think two episodes on Adult Swim (You know the thing Line made fun of because he has shitty taste.) and it always had him acting so cowardly and having no backbone because of his daddy issues.

It's animu.

rando14

Mack is so good

Then how do we fix it Rando hmm? How can I make it better between us? It seems you want to be mad at me for something I didn't do and I don't deserve all the blame for this. Blame Bevell and blame BYU.

I just want... respect!! All I have been hearing is disrespect, it is breaking my heart...!!

Let's fix it by both saying, Goooooooooo... Browns!!

(I hope Kave enjoyed himself today, musta been fun)

Why even go redzone? It's just two games on. Just do a side by side PiP and call it a day

I like how they switch between the games and also show highlights when they're both at commercial breaks. I have it on in the background so not really paying attention to switching between the two

cdyhybrid

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 53m
Russell Wilson has started 68 career games. Today was just the 5th where he was not sacked.

pislit

Texans going to win because they love to play the spoiler. They could definitely use all that energy in tanking and drafting a freaking QB!

Fox318

Can someone explain something to me about Evangelion? Why is Shinji such a puss and does he really get better? I saw I think two episodes on Adult Swim (You know the thing Line made fun of because he has shitty taste.) and it always had him acting so cowardly and having no backbone because of his daddy issues.

dude was an introvert who was abandoned by his father after the death of his mother at a young age.

Then suddenly after years of not talking to him Shinji is called to save humanity after meeting his father again 5 minutes later.

The dude steps up and while depressed as hell with no friends and no family manages to keep things together while taking on a task only he can accomplish. Then just when things seem to work out for him every single part of his life falls apart in the most horrific and tragic ways. He thinks about running away a few times but ultimately he tries to fight and survive in a world that keeps on showing how unfair it is. He has his issues but honestly for as much as people complain that he doesn't have a backbone ultimately he is human.

Plus he is like 13.

Top Bottom