• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Let's talk about how Jacksonville put up 51 on Indianapolis..... wwwwttttffff. One of those scores that if you saw it in August you would have thought it was impossible.

Afrikan

Somebody on twitter saying that the Raiders long snapper got hurt and so that's why they had to go for it...? Bare in mind this twitter account is called LA RAIDERS NATION

that extra point was so important, I would've still tried with my regular center to snap it.

holder would just need to be more ready for a crazy snap if anything.

dude was an introvert who was abandoned by his father after the death of his mother at a young age.

Then suddenly after years of not talking to him Shinji is called to save humanity after meeting his father again 5 minutes later.

The dude steps up and while depressed as hell with no friends and no family manages to keep things together while taking on a task only he can accomplish. Then just when things seem to work out for him every single part of his life falls apart in the most horrific and tragic ways. He thinks about running away a few times but ultimately he tries to fight and survive in a world that keeps on showing how unfair it is. He has his issues but honestly for as much as people complain that he doesn't have a backbone ultimately he is human.

Plus he is like 13.

Really? I thought he was like 16 or 17 for some reason. I only saw two episodes when I was like 15 and it was in the middle of the series and it was just before Adult Swim stopped running episodes of it.

Thanks for the explanation.

Colasante

Geneo Grissom inactive for the Patriots after missing his block on punt protection last week.

Gronk is active. CB Leonard Johnson will be making his debut and CB Justin Coleman is returning.

that extra point was so important, I would've still tried with my regular center to snap it.

holder would just need to be more ready for a crazy snap if anything.

Yeah, same... even with the injury I still think you need to go for the XP... Very little to lose other than maybe a bad snap.

Clements is never going to get an opportunity elsewhere after getting demoted this week and the offense looking much better (not perfect, mind you, but playing competently against a good D).

Raiders going super cautious the last few plays... Stacked heavy formation.
You'd think if their long snapper is hurt they have to get deeper down the field

Clements is never going to get an opportunity elsewhere after getting demoted this week and the offense looking much better (not perfect, mind you, but playing competently against a good D).
Not impressive as a OC, but he seems to be a savant level QB coach. So I don't feel too bad for him?

what is blocking, bros

spyder_ur

Raiders going super cautious the last few plays... Stacked heavy formation.
You'd think if their long snapper is hurt they have to get deeper down the field

They're playing it well IMO. Make this Denver offense go down the field on you. Of course the lack of a long snapper is problematic.

Edit: Right on cue.

Top Bottom