• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

rando14

c177c51ee6ecc23ebbce05018b464017.gif

Doug baldwin has 11 lol

Kinda surprised Denver opted to go for it at their own 35 on a 4th and 5. Good playcall considering that they did go for it and bad execution, but... it's like they dont' have faith in their top 5 defense to stop Oakland?

Does Osweiler put some weird spin on the ball or something? Wtf at these drops?

Receivers used to those spruce gooses from Manning. Now regularly thrown balls have vexed them for life

I really think that Oakland is going to regret this ultra conservative play calling. Although who knows, Denver hasn't been able to move the ball all day so maybe it's smart...

BTW, in the Dallas game, is Dez even still playing? I'm up by 9 in my fantasy playoff game, my opponent has Nick Novak... and I'd love like ... 1 reception from dez...

Godslay

Banned
I really think that Oakland is going to regret this ultra conservative play calling. Although who knows, Denver hasn't been able to move the ball all day so maybe it's smart...

Moved it fine in the first half. 2nd half not so much.

Good stop. Cooper really helped kill that drive.

It would be sweet if our defense could play against Matt Cassell every week.

Raiders/Cards/Vikings, can we interest you in a gently used former 11 win QB? This man has the pedigree of a winner.

Top Bottom