• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

tmdorsey

121415_falcons_CC14.JPG

"This fucking football team"

He shares some of the blame for this fuckery too. Letting Dimitroff convince him the team's collapse was all on Mike Smith. These players are and always have been garbage tier.

MechDX

Oh look a fan of a bad team whining about fans of a good one. Awesome.

Oh look a lifelong pats fan.I have no issues with the Pats regulars here, don't need the bandwagoners like yourself to grace us with your lifelong team wisdom

I'll just wait and in an hour you will leave for seven days. You won't be back until they win again

eznark

Banned
Oh look a lifelong pats fan.I have no issues with the Pats regulars here, don't need the bandwagoners like yourself to grace us with your lifelong team wisdom

I'll just wait and in an hour you will leave for seven days. You won't be back until they win again

You pick a new team every week until your team lucks into a few wins and now you're crying about other fans.

Classic.

ampere

Still not really sure how this happened. It seems like a few laws of physics were broken.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/yIVDSZLyvtlXGzQ7UP9XUkrslnA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4771855/camtd.0.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Grover why didn't you tell me to start Ted Ginn this week? I would have made the fantasy playoffs for sure

You owe me $50

RELAYER

Banned
He shares some of the blame for this fuckery too. Letting Dimitroff convince him the team's collapse was all on Mike Smith. These players are and always have been garbage tier.

Found this on Falcons Life about our drafting -

The Falcons had only one player from their 2009 draft class play for the team after finishing out their rookie contract. The entire 2010 draft class is off of the roster. 2011 consists of Julio Jones and Matt Bosher. The 2012 class is entirely out of the NFL. After Desmond Trufant and Robert Alford, the team has received just about zero impact from the 2013 draft. The Falcons have already cut their 3rd, 4th, and 5th and 7th round picks of last year's draft.

Pathetic.
To quote eatdatpussy445 from the beginning of the season before the Eagles game -
"besides Julio Jones....who the fuck do y'all really even have my nigga"

Top Bottom