• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Was this the Christmas apple commercial? I couldn't believe that wasn't Rihanna when I saw it... but then I felt better because when you google that lady's name, it's auto finished with "Rihanna look alike"

Yeah I'm not gonna pretend I didn't immediately Google because it was like "I don't think that's her!" jnc

Was this the Christmas apple commercial? I couldn't believe that wasn't Rihanna when I saw it... but then I felt better because when you google that lady's name, it's auto finished with "Rihanna look alike"

So...basically there's a bunch of racists out there that think all black women look alike.

Because that lady looks NOTHING like Rihanna

snoop.png

Lol at that GE commercial

I've seen both the Cider House Rules and The Departed, so I think I have a pretty good idea on their people.

Never seen either of those. or read as well in regards to cider house rules.. I guess my only frame of reference is Good Will Hunting.

now back on the singer in the Stevie Wonder commercial.

Her name is Andra Day.

Ogz1AXK.jpg

Don't see any resemblance.

Top Bottom