• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It only took me 3 1/2 to get my degree too. Had a fun Christmas.

Didn't think they did ceremonies for that... Worked in higher ed and the graduation ceremony for people who finished Fall semester was spring.

Some do, especially gigantic schools. Lots don't though, you're not wrong.

eznark

Banned
CWKEOHZWEAAUfku.jpg:large

Godslay

Banned
Well, I guess we can put the crown back on the Patriots now.

In 1st place, should be an easy run to the Superbowl considering what we saw today.

Well, I guess we can put the crown back on the Patriots now.

In 1st place, should be an easy run to the Superbowl considering what we saw today.

Still feel Pittsburgh has what it takes to go toe-to-toe with them should they beat out the Jets or Chiefs for a Wild-Card spot.

I got lawn seats to my college graduation. It was hot as fuck, went in shorts and flip flops. Watched the keynote speaker and left. Got a head start drinking before all my mates got back. Good times!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Griffin. Just... *sigh*. Then he tries to give them an interception.
That was. Stupid.

Godslay

Banned
Still feel Pittsburgh has what it takes to go toe-to-toe with them should they beat out the Jets or Chiefs for a Wild-Card spot.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

What they hell are they doing on O? Why do teams do this when they play the Pats? So stupid, especially if you can run the ball.

Top Bottom