• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Crud

Banned
Clowney looks great. That's something. He's looked good second half of this year in general but hasn't had any dominant or huge games, just quietly produced.

That's something

That is my take away from the game mostly.

That and we game planned poorly.

TJ should start the rest of the year.

4F0FORj.jpg

Colasante

I know he's had safety help, but Logan Ryan played damn well tonight covering DeAndre Hopkins. I never thought he could have the kind of the season he's had so far.

Godslay

Banned
Pittsburgh is playing offense about as well as any team not named Carolina, New England or Arizona. While their defense is still a not the Iron Curtain, it has been playing better. The only question, besides grabbing a wild-card spot, is their health.

Sure, it's always the dream that a wildcard team will get hot and smoke the upper seeds. That only happens to the Bengals, and Manning lead Bronco teams. Rarely happens to the Pats.

Steelers could do it, but I doubt they will.

MechDX

No. I'm saying that teams can have multiple issues.

Defense isnt perfect but it is a hell of a lot closer to being good than the offense is. And yes I put that squarely on Hoyer. He just becomes a quivering pussy at the slightest sign of pressure.

Colasante

Sure, it's always the dream that a wildcard team will get hot and smoke the upper seeds. That only happens to the Bengals, and Manning lead Bronco teams. Rarely happens to the Pats.

Ravens did it. Jets too. I don't think the Chiefs or Jets would do it this year, but I definitely think the Steelers could.

I doubt they will too, but I like their chances behind Big Ben more than any other team in the AFC.

Crud

Banned
Defense isnt perfect but it is a hell of a lot closer to being good than the offense is. And yes I put that squarely on Hoyer. He just becomes a quivering pussy at the slightest sign of pressure.

Yes.

Savage can handle pressure better so can Yates.

Colasante

Akiem Hicks with two sacks tonight. Another successful in-season trade for Bill. Hopefully Hicks gets a decent contract in the offseason so the Patriots can accumulate another compensatory pick.

Top Bottom