• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Tom Penny

Good start to my fantasy playoff. How come they never throw to AP does he just totally blow at catching the ball. You'd think he catch a swing pass and be a threat to take it to the house.

Striker

Vikings OL did great on that drive but so did AP. Arizona should having 8 in the box at all times. Teddy shouldn't scare you.

U2NUMB

Good start to my fantasy playoff. How come they never throw to AP does he just totally blow at catching the ball. You'd think he catch a swing pass and be a threat to take it to the house.

Watched every game of his career.. dude just can not get that part of his game together. He is always thinking about running before he catches it. He also just always looks so off catching the ball.. he is good at one play... not even shotgun.. line up 10 yards back and run. But holy hell is he good at it.

That is, in fact, why they don't throw him the ball.

If he could catch he would be legitimately too good.

bionic77

Sounds like you could go for some black coffee, friend.
Just been working too much.

Had like 4 cups of coffee to get myself through the day.

A few depositions in Philly and killer traffic on the way back. After helping kids with some worksheets, dinner and putting them to sleep I am just done for tonight.

Good night all. See you in the morning. Lets pray for the Bungles downfall this weekend!

Godslay

Banned
Xenoblade is pretty good. Better than I thought it would be. Definitely scratches that itch of PSO.

I haven't played the multiplayer conquest squad portion, so I don't know the full depth of multiplayer. Even so, just exploring and doing bounties with the AI is pretty damn good. My original plan was to finish Fallout 4, but I keep going back to Xenoblade.

Top Bottom