• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Thanks CBS, I wanted to see that in slo-motion...

---

I changed the channel during the commercial. Iowa State's basketball team is ranked #4 in the nation. They beat an unranked Iowa team and their fans stormed the court. wtf?

tmdorsey

Xenoblade is pretty good. Better than I thought it would be. Definitely scratches that itch of PSO.

I haven't played the multiplayer conquest squad portion, so I don't know the full depth of multiplayer. Even so, just exploring and doing bounties with the AI is pretty damn good. My original plan was to finish Fallout 4, but I keep going back to Xenoblade.

Good to hear. I'm going download it this weekend.

Thanks CBS, I wanted to see that in slo-motion...

---

I changed the channel during the commercial. Iowa State's basketball team is ranked #4 in the nation. They beat an unranked Iowa team and their fans stormed the court. wtf?

To be fair.. They really hate Iowa and since the best moment in Iowa State Football is still Seneca Wallace.. I can forgive them

Alright guys, off to class again so I leave you with another cheerleader in a throwback suit,

wienke, ez, you might wanna look away.

bogW1oc.jpg

rjinaz

Xenoblade is pretty good. Better than I thought it would be. Definitely scratches that itch of PSO.

I haven't played the multiplayer conquest squad portion, so I don't know the full depth of multiplayer. Even so, just exploring and doing bounties with the AI is pretty damn good. My original plan was to finish Fallout 4, but I keep going back to Xenoblade.

Refusing to even touch Xenoblade until I get my fill of Fallout 4. Not very many games interest me like these two and it could be a while before another does. Good to hear.

squicken

Peterson finishes runs. Wish DeMarco would watch this game

e: Floyd he was All-American twice. At Iowa State!

e2: Teddy really is Chad Pennington. Smart guy but those deep throws just hang

Kiryu

Why does Teddy finally move some chains unlike last Sunday against Seahawks?

Cardinals def are FRAUD after all...

I kid, Cardinals and Panthers are really good team.

Just switched this on and it feels like a good game, ya know? Whoever wins is going to have to grind it out.

EDIT: Being so late in the season, the playoff atmosphere just ramps up

EDIT 2: Holy shit Arians' hat?!

You know vikes could get some nice runs if they just don't run every single first down play. They're stacking the box because the playcalling is so obvious

Kiryu

Going to play Xenoblade for a bit.

It's really good game, I tell you!

Yes Bloodborne or Witcher 3 is GOTY for sure. However Xenoblade is far enjoyable. It's the game where you do actually "explore" the unknown area. It's really creative idea if you think of it and I play Xenoblade for its JRPG and I do not care much for cheesy story lines.

I'll be back for halftime.

squicken

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/10/...paraag-marathe-49ers-compensatory-draft-picks

The politicking now continues towards a January 13 crescendo. It is hard to handicap, as Spanos has the most sentiment but Kroenke has the most money. Spanos has the support of many on the L.A. Committee, including the highly respected Jerry Richardson, and Carmen Policy and Bob Iger add gravitas to their position. Having said that, several influential “new guard” owners are lining up behind Kroenke, such as Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder, Stephen Ross, Woody Johnson and Jeffrey Lurie.

Bad company to keep for Lurie

Top Bottom