• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Noobie football question...

Is it better to throw it away rather than can sacked? Is that because a sack is typically a loss and an throw away goes back to the line where it started on the last play?

klEARQX.gif

Do you need a hug?

Doorman

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

I haven't actually seen most of the Lions game since I've been out and about, but from the bits and pieces I've caught on the radio, just...fucking lol. This is the "this is why Mayhew was fired" game to a T from the sound of things.

In the trailer there is a phone call scene that literally says "keep it going and they'll be doing your autopsy"

I'd never heard that the NFL threatened to murder him before. Seems like the lede got buried there if it's true.

I'm just thinking it's all movie embellishment.

jakncoke

Banned
Noobie football question...

Is it better to throw it away rather than can sacked? Is that because a sack is typically a loss and an throw away goes back to the line where it started on the last play?

if you can get outside the pockets but if you you'll lose just a down vs. the yards and a down

Damn. I don't even want to cook after that game.
Need to eat though.

What say you NFL-GAF?
Pizza or Gyros?

Edit: Wow. Rivers is clutching this out

Trey

I see why chip challenged that. It was close.

Also, I'm not mad at that shot to Sammy. Was a tough completion to make but it was the look they wanted.

Top Bottom