• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

ARE YOU READY FOR

@richeisen
By the way, a Patriots win in Houston means @Jaguars would be just one game out of first in the AFC South

BORTLE KOMBAT

RBH

Do you need a hug?

Taken care of.
Let's do this RBH.
ZjbHSU4.jpg
:(

In the trailer there is a phone call scene that literally says "keep it going and they'll be doing your autopsy"

I'd never heard that the NFL threatened to murder him before. Seems like the lede got buried there if it's true.
Welcome to hollywood?

They routinely make shit up for autobiographies, recent world events (Zero Dark Thirty!), and everything else. Why would this be different?

Dee Ford finally doing something. I love it. He desperately needs to add moves to his repertoire, because the speed and hustle is there.

Hopefully Houston is back next week, because despite the 5 sacks, the KC pass rush isn't consistent. I thought Bailey being back this week would help, but I didn't really notice him out there.

What a weird season.

Jarnet87

Another big step back for the Bucs. Shit game today. Defense couldn't get off the field and the offense found a way to make that shit Saints D look decent. Oh and the Bucs had a bunch of penalties as usual.

Congrats BG/Kave, prosperity is back

@NateUlrichABJ
#Browns snapped 7-game losing streak, won for the first time since Oct. 11 and prevailed for the first time in December since Dec. 9, 2012.

Trey

Well, one drive to tie or win it. Can't ask for much more in an away game where you jam yourself up on penalties.

Bucs lose, Falcons lose, Hawks have pretty much clenched at least the wild card. I want them in the 5-seed so we hopefully get the winner of the NFC East.

Top Bottom