• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

I thought Murray being in the game was silly, then Bradford goes and trumps it all with that. Holy shit, that's dumber than the slide that everybody killed Austin Davis for.

RBH

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

Seahawks are on a tear, and they are projected to play against the NFC East Champion... who likely is going to end up with a losing record.

Pleasantly surprised by Wussell and the offense. But that Jimmy Graham trade was a complete waste of a first rounder + Unger...

What's the status on Kam Chancellor's injury?

Pepiope

Seahawks are on a tear, and they are projected to play against the NFC East Champion... who likely is going to end up with a losing record.

Pleasantly surprised by Wussell and the offense. But that Jimmy Graham trade was a complete waste of a first rounder + Unger...

Seahawks got into the playoffs not so long ago with a losing record.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So I wasn't here during the game. But I did watch the entire thing. Jags fan, how did it feel? Thank you for obliterating the Colts, we owe you one.

This Houston game vs. the Pats is meaningless for the Texans. The division will come down to Houston vs. Indy next week, and Andrew Luck will be healthy and Houston has never won in Indy so....

Not sure but he was walking around on the sidelines so i don't think anything too serious.

Top Bottom