• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We might have lost, but I'll always be snapchat friends with my guy Duke Johnson!
*Laughs in Kaves face

chris-farley-rage.gif

TheFatOne

Broncos going to blow another one...

Offense can't get anything going, but losing that lead is all on the Defense.

10000000% Wrong. This is on the Broncos offense. At some they have to do something other than three and outs or very short drives. The defense barely has enough time to catch a breath before being sent back out there. Steelers offense is good so they are going to get points. The Broncos offense right now can't do shit against one of the worst defenses in the NFL and it's a huge problem.

squicken

10000000% Wrong. This is on the Broncos offense. At some they have to do something other than three and outs or very short drives. The defense barely has enough time to catch a breath before being sent back out there. Steelers offense is good so they are going to get points. The Broncos offense right now can't do shit against one of the worst defenses in the NFL and it's a huge problem.

Agree with you mostly, but Steelers D isn't that bad. They just have a bad defense for such a good team

Hayward is pretty good when he's playing inside.

And doesn't have to make an open field tackle.

Or take on a block...

e: yo, that Clay pass rush

Top Bottom