• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Im being a bit facetious, but I am tired of him not taking any of the blame this year, always finding excuses. And fans seem to be doing the same thing. The D has bailed him out so often this year , and the offense's faults are always due to someone else except him. And his pissy attitude in his last PC just rubbed me the wrong way.
I agree somewhat. It hasn't been his best year for sure. Having a banged up offensive line tho doesn't make his job any easier.

Packers fans in the stadium really shouldnt be gloating until they're safely back home. Don't they realize where they are? Someone is definitely getting stabbed in the parking lot

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Offense not staying on the field for very long, leaving the Defense out there too long and this is what happens.

...what Merc QB is available next season?

squicken

Ben could one day set the single game yardage mark with these WRs. If he could stay healthy he'd challenge all the season records

harSon

Banned
This is typically when the defense shits the bed. Won't really blame them if they do. They've been lights out since half time. Hope they hold on though.

Top Bottom