• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

TheFatOne

And that effectively ends the Jets season. Fuck you and your shitty receivers, Denver.

And gives the Pats a first round bye, the number one seed, and the road to the super bowl now goes through Foxboro in the AFC. Just a beautiful day of football.

Dishwalla

Banned
Well the Raiders played an alright game, certainly could've been worse. Those two early turnovers hurt though.

Also fuck the donkeys, hope they lose in the first round of the playoffs.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Broncos won't make it past Round 1 with Brock. Dude freaks out under pressure.

I'm not panicking about Brock yet.

He was more a problem this week than he was last week, but at the same time I'd lay a lot more blame on the receivers dropping easy passes left and right, and the Defense for just collapsing in the 2nd half.

Link

The Autumn Wind
And gives the Pats a first round bye, the number one seed, and the road to the super bowl now goes through Foxboro in the AFC. Just a beautiful day of football.
Pats fans are the sorest winners. That's why everyone hates you.

Godslay

Banned
GG Steelers fans.

Clownshoes loss. OL pissing away games. DT, OD, VD just disgusting. No run game. No adjustment. Not happy with this one.

11046711_10154361560069325_7967041706329272581_n.jpg

MechDX

Not surprised Broncos have been shut out in the 2nd half last 3 games. Kubiak same M.O.

Sits on a lead and does the same thing over and over and over .....

Maybe they can upgrade that offensive line next year. Peyton won't fix anything here. The trade for Thomas might have helped but they need help at so many positions on the O-line.

I like the Broncos, but I'm glad the Steelers won. AFC North is only division I remotely trust to potentially stop the evil of the Pats in the playoffs. Gunslinger Ben is my last hope in the AFC.

I'm not panicking about Brock yet.

He was more a problem this week than he was last week, but at the same time I'd lay a lot more blame on the receivers dropping easy passes left and right, and the Defense for just collapsing in the 2nd half.

The defense "collapsed" because the Broncos could only muster five first downs in the second half. At this point in his career, Brock literally cannot adjust to what the defense is giving him.

Top Bottom