• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Anyone have any Avatar ideas for Kave? I was thinking a Dwayne Bowe avatar but we can get more disrespectful

His punishment must be more severe.

OYKp2sm.jpg

25uGFVr.jpg

nypBCwV.png

9fQfCob.jpg

TheFatOne

Missed most of the games today, and only recently saw the stuff with OBJ. OBJ needs to be suspended. Absolutely no place in the NFL like that. No excuses either. He honestly should not be playing for the rest of the season including playoffs after that. He could have easily seriously injured Norman on that play. Can't have players running 15 yards down the field to take head shots at guys like that. Just disgusting play by OBJ.

No, he can't. He did the same shit VD did this week, last week. No compete for the ball.

Not to mention he's a mediocre at best blocker this year, and slow as fuck.

Owen Daniels was NEVER a good blocker.

I'll take your word for Daniels' catching this year but Davis had fallen off long before he got traded to Denver.

Pats defenders keeps dropping like flies, by the time the playoffs roll around they'll be lining up cardboard cut outs. Never said they'd win, but the Bengals and Steelers have the best chance of upsetting New England. No one else even has a chance imo.

squicken

Denver's window was the TJ Ward game. That was their year. They knew they were gambling with Peyton. Not sure how much of their roster will be intact next year. Kubes needs a more mobile QB than Brock

TheFatOne

Pats defenders keeps dropping like flies, by the time the playoffs roll around they'll be lining up cardboard cut outs. Never said they'd win, but the Bengals and Steelers have the best chance of upsetting New England. No one else even has a chance imo.

It's not that. Look at Brady stats vs the Steelers they are eye poping. The Steelers have only had maybe two or three good game plans against the Pats since Brady has been in the league. Most of the time the Pats just roll the Steelers without much trouble.

The defense "collapsed" because the Broncos could only muster five first downs in the second half. At this point in his career, Brock literally cannot adjust to what the defense is giving him.
Dungy says get Peyton back out there. How easy it is to forget how much ass he sucked. Brock is learning every week. The OC needs to help make better adjustments.

Godslay

Banned
Denver's window was the TJ Ward game. That was their year. They knew they were gambling with Peyton. Not sure how much of their roster will be intact next year. Kubes needs a more mobile QB than Brock

TJ Ward game? What does that mean?

Issue is not Brock or his mobility, OL is getting blown the fuck away in the 2nd half of games. Run game gets dumped on it's ass, and for 2 weeks in a row there is no time to throw. Not to mention horseshit coaching decisions to turtle up. I love Kubes, but goddamn let your balls feel the wind a bit.

Dungy says get Peyton back out there. How easy it is to forget how much ass he sucked. Brock is learning every week. The OC needs to help make better adjustments.

He's not coming back. Set back on foot this week. He's probably done for the year.

Broncos should never have had Brock throwing so much. Kubes should have known he wouldn't win a shootout but got gassed from that video game first half.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tomlin's halftime speech will become the stuff of legends. What a fucking comeback! No fly zone, my ass.

QvAM8Ca.gif

Ben's late interception will go down with driving a motorcycle downtown without a helmet and banging a chubby girl in a dive bar bathroom in his worst decisions file. My gawd.

Also:

Pitts defense is pathetic.. There's no way they win this one.

I could throw for TDs on this Pittsburgh defense.

Brock styling on this D.

When offense and defense collide, the defense always wins.

Theyre terrible

Man this Pittsburg Pass D is as bad as advertised.

Yeah, I don't know how the Steelers can go far in the playoffs with this D.

We won't even make the playoffs with this D.

This is going to be a blowout. Denver superior on both sides of the ball.

Pittsburgh is useless.

Of all the games the Steelers could screw up...

Steelers D is looking like the tinfoil curtain right now

108309074_5c93022c76.jpg

Costas says this would be the Cards' first 12 win season.

Weren't they 9-7 when they made the SB? e.g, 12-7?

This "not counting postseason games" shit has to end! Nobody cares about your longest regular season winning streak

The announcers were saying stuff like "I just don't get it, this is out of character" which is ridiculous because is constantly doing stuff like this. He's getting star treatment and it's completely gone to his head. He acts like the entire NFL owes it to him to let him succeed.

Top Bottom