• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

squicken

That's why the TOP stat is crap. The defense can't get off the field. Not the offensive scheme missing tackles in the first quarter

Thanks for telling me finally. So how does it feel to know he will more than likely clinch a division but couldn't win a game in Dallas? Says something about the team, owner and coaches. Maybe Greg Hardy should have used those leadership skills to motivate him.

How's Fitzpatrick doing?

MechDX

MbVTK7B.gf

How dare he talk to division champion Brandon weeden that way.

Bitanator

Thanks for telling me finally. So how does it feel to know he will more than likely clinch a division but couldn't win a game in Dallas? Says something about the team, owner and coaches. Maybe Greg Hardy should have used those leadership skills to motivate him.

O'Brien winning games with Hoyer and Weeden. Must be that Cleve aroma on them

https://youtu.be/eJ-XYHaHb9U?t=52s says more about Weeden and his ability as a quarterback. Enjoy the ginger if you must I'm happy you are so optimistic about his beautiful throwing motion

squicken

Will have to look again later but thought that 2nd down pitch should have had a lot more yards. Mathews let himself get tackled by a guy on the ground

Bitanator

I'm far from optimistic. I just like seeing cowboy fans being salty fucks. Fuck Dallas and the cowboys

Always felt Garrett is such an under appreciated coach.

I was just stating a fact, Dallas has a lot to be embarrassed by this year. We are far removed from Romo putting the moves on Watt to win the game from your team.

And Garrett is a dipshit, you can have him as well

I'm far from optimistic. I just like seeing cowboy fans being salty fucks. Fuck Dallas and the cowboys

Always felt Garrett is such an under appreciated coach.

Weeden came into the Eagles game when Romo go injured and played amazing, what he did today isn't anything we haven't seen before.

I hope he plays well and you guys make some noise in the playoffs. I always saw the Texans as Dallas' little brother.

Top Bottom