• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

That was fun, Boban. First time playing warzone. Sucks it was a bad game for me tho ;(

No worries, better than half the others in the party. I'm off uni for the next three weeks so I should be around for plenty of Halo/Madden/whatever.

We should be drafting for the next season of Madden in 7-10 days so now's a decent time to join if you're up for it?

Malalaw

No worries, better than half the others in the party. I'm off uni for the next three weeks so I should be around for plenty of Halo/Madden/whatever.

We should be drafting for the next season of Madden in 7-10 days so now's a decent time to join if you're up for it?

I'm up for it. I'm off the next few days so I'm down to play some more as well after the game.

Furyous

About to head out to Star Wars, so I will have to root for the Jets through the Force.

an8bRJd.png

I want to get so rich that I can pose for photos on the gram in what looks like long draws and yellow flip flops. Mr. Thomas here clearly lacks fucks of any kind to hand out when it comes to how he dresses.

Bitanator

Last weeks Green Bay game had a lot of parallels to the Atlanta Falcons game, but instead of scoring points early Dallas did jack shit. Defense could only make so many stops for the offense. Been like that all year, a pretty decent Defense who makes stops, and offense does shit, and then they are tired and useless at the last leg of the games.

I expect another shit showing from Dallas Offense, hope to see Moore in there by the third quarter

Top Bottom