• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

What was weird is why did they change the ruling on the field? It happened after they went to commercial break so it must have been quite a bit after the fact.

BigAT

I'm not convinced that Simms is actually watching this game. I don't know how else to explain the words that are coming out of his mouth.

squicken

Intentional grounding on that too, on an int, hahaha.

Too bad there weren't more people here tonight. That is about as bad as buttfumble. It's actually worse b/c Sanchez was mostly unlucky. Casell is just dumb and has a shit arm. I've never seen an INT on intentional grounding before

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jets need to re-sign Powell. He's such a multi-talented weapon.

EDIT - Of course. Jets losing by 1 confirmed.

squicken

What was weird is why did they change the ruling on the field? It happened after they went to commercial break so it must have been quite a bit after the fact.

very sketchy. makes you wonder if this is the new referee thing they are doing. Garrett should have known better but then he wouldn't be Jason Garrett if he did

Link

The Autumn Wind
Bobby April better be fired in the offseason. Special teams is a dumpster fire. What's Mike Westoff up to?

ColdPizza

Banned
I don't understand why Dallas is letting Cassell throw he ball down field. Just set up some screens and some pick plays with short controlled passes. He shouldn't ever be heaving it downfield.

Bitanator

I don't understand why Dallas is letting Cassell throw he ball down field. Just set up some screens and some pick plays with short controlled passes. He shouldn't ever be heaving it downfield.

He can't even do that, his accuracy on those plays is shit, worst in league low, he just fucking sucks

Top Bottom