• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Leaving the Jets game now. It was amazing hearing the Pats fans reaction around me when they won the toss. Everyone was cheering, Jets fans around me started to leave...then the Pats elected to kick and all their fans just went silent.

Jarate

Banned
You gave me a hard time last week about criticizing Rodgers but its becoming more clear he's just not playing well. He's not playing even decent football. Ive never seen fans make up so many excuses for the way he's executed this year. Just baffling. Doesnt even matter what the fans say, but it's his attitude on the field and in press conference that just makes it clear he's totally lost.

I hope he really just bombs today where it's plain as day it's his fault so he (and the fans) hopefully wake up and do some real self evaluation.

Fan evaluation really gonna change shit lol

He's not having a good game but watch the fucking film, if teams can blanket your wideouts with tight man constantly and you have a shit online, your going to struggle

They have no deep threats and their wideouts have been slow and have dropped passes. Their online has been absolutely garbage based on any type of metric you want to use. Yes Rodgers has turned the ball over incredibly few amounts of times and we have 10 wins on the season

This isn't excuses, these are literally things that have been pointed out constantly by everyone who has watched film. What's he supposed to do when he has a shit team surrounding him?

squicken

Has Rodgers openly stated that he's been the problem? There seems to be a lot of talk about "Play-calling" and "Receivers not getting open"...?

Johnny Football was out there sick today throwing to Gary Barnidge and after the game took full responsibility for the loss. It's what leaders do

RBH

CXQuiHyWAAAT04G.jpg:large

omg

Greg

Has Rodgers openly stated that he's been the problem? There seems to be a lot of talk about "Play-calling" and "Receivers not getting open"...?
he's said he has to play better

the play calling and receivers thing has been mainly from the media

Just got home from the Falcons game, and I see we're down 16-3. At least we're in the playoffs, though. Rather face GB than Washington at this point.

Acageron

Tough Panthers loss. But great defensive game by the falcons. We had no answer after the first drive.

Hopefully, we will learn for the playoffs.

Top Bottom