• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

oops
SrBJdAU.gif

ICiKPxI.gif

Just as I made my post the Rams try to kill our lovely white boy.

Yep... CANCER

They didn't touch Wussle though?

EDIT: OK, now you can cry about it.

Lol how does he do it, seriously!! That guys bullet proof...

He has mates in the media so they go easy on him, which means his failures are ignored and excuses are made when they would be calling for the heads of other coaches in a similar situation.

He got himself onto the competition committee somehow so he has this thin veneer of respectability.

He does the fake punt when the team looks like shit which gets commentators talking about his 'coaching' or 'creativity' at times when they should be pointing out the team is useless.

squicken

Bradford looked better than Fraudgers against Arizona.

As bad as that miss was to Ertz, pretty much every QB has a throw as bad today. Even Cousin's kneel down isn't as bad with what is going on today. These are big games and guys are feeling the pressure

Well, that was awful. Maybe Rodgers does suck

You gave me a hard time last week about criticizing Rodgers but its becoming more clear he's just not playing well. He's not playing even decent football. Ive never seen fans make up so many excuses for the way he's executed this year. Just baffling. Doesnt really matter what the fans think obviously, but it's his attitude on the field and in press conference that just makes it clear he's totally lost.

I hope he really just bombs today where it's plain as day it's his fault so he (and the fans) hopefully wake up and do some real self evaluation.

rando14

You gave me a hard time last week about criticizing Rodgers but its becoming more clear he's just not playing well. He's not playing even decent football. Ive never seen fans make up so many excuses for the way he's executed this year. Just baffling. Doesnt even matter what the fans say, but it's his attitude on the field and in press conference that just makes it clear he's totally lost.

I hope he really just bombs today where it's plain as day it's his fault so he (and the fans) hopefully wake up and do some real self evaluation.

Has Rodgers openly stated that he's been the problem? There seems to be a lot of talk about "Play-calling" and "Receivers not getting open"...?

Top Bottom