• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

NastyBook

Oh well. It was fun to dream for a few hours at least.
This defense is tanking an SSJ Manning comeback in the fourth. Gonna take a crack at some h-doujins and play Yakuza 5 to finish off this night. See you at the NFC South Superbowl next week, New Orleans.

Don't dance while down 16-3, dude. wtf

Draxal

Somebody has to take the fall for this talent deficient roster on the Giants. Has to be at least Ross and should be Reese.

Godslay

Banned

I said last night that if Manning broke the rules then he should be held accountable.

The more I look into this, it's really flimsy and in this case Al Jazeera is not looking credible at all. So Ditka is not too far off of base. If anything I learned a lot about Al Jazeera in general. Good or bad, I won't say.

I reserve the right to change my opinion in the light of new evidence of course. On either Manning or Al Jazeera.

It's hilarious how Costas is begging for a fair change when we've already made a fair OT rule.

If your defense holds them to a field goal, they succeeded, just like in regulation.
If your defense gives up a touchdown, they've failed, just like in regulation.

lmao @ the Pats defenders

Somebody has to take the fall for this talent deficient roster on the Giants. Has to be at least Ross and should be Reese.

His name is Tom Coughlin. Regardless of how truly culpable he is or not (he's not). I wonder how bullish Mara will be in blowing this up. A third offensive scheme for Eli at 35? McAdoo as HC has to be a possibility...

Ross and some scouts heads should roll. Frankly, Reese will get to put up next season if Coughlin does move on and he has to choose a new HC for the first time and have nearly 50 million in cap money with which to rebuild this team. Let's be honest, too - he'll have to spend. Draft isn't going to be enough to fill the holes on this roster.

_woLf

Hello friends,

I've been on the road home back to Seattle all day today. I wasn't able to watch the game live.

But, I'd like to say a few things:

1. Bring back the scabs.
2. Fuck the refs.
3. Fuck Jeff Fisher
4. Fuck the Rams and their infuriatingly consistent ability to throw a wrench in every single thing we do
5. Enjoy Los Angeles.

See you all next weekend.

MRSA

Banned
Football is pure trash.

It was nothing but a mistake.

I wish I used drugs so I could forget this horrible day and season.

You need to ask Dr. rando or Dr. RBH for some Versed.

midazolam_16699_9_%28big%29_.jpeg

FTF

Guys this is really the best year ever.

Steelers making the playoffs and have the best offense in the league.

Star Wars comes back from the dead to make us all happy again.

And best of all, Tabris is leaving the Americas!

Celebrate and thank whichever Gods you believe in!

Two out of the three is still pretty good!

Sorry man, was obviously rooting for the Pats today :/

Football is pure trash.

At least your team cares about winning. My team only cares about looking stupid and drafting un needed players. Titans should fold or move to Vegas

Football is pure trash.

Welcome to the couch Bionic.. It's fun here.

Your season was done when Bell went down just like mine was when Romo went down. Everything after was just delusion.
Except in the Steelers' case.. It wasn't?

They still had DeAngelo and went .500 with Ben out.. I mean.. They should have made the playoffs (assuming the Jets don't fuck up against Buffalo.)

Hindl

Football is pure trash.

It's never too late to start! Luckily New Years is around the corner and I'll be taking loads of them to forget this shithole of a season

Generate

Banned
Fucking guy should have Three Stooges sound effects while he plays.

*yoink!* Check down!

*whoop-whoop-whoop* Drag route!

Admittedly I have very small sample to judge this by but he hasnt looked terrible.
but if anyone would know its you Vikebike fans so I will take your word.

I'm gonna pull a jakncoke and drink a bottle of patron on Saturday. Going to a concert I wish I didn't have to attend.

Look at those sexy UCLA studs

Top Bottom