• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

RBH

CXSJzt4UAAAuS98.png:large

Ptaaty

Teddy looked like he could have ran in - but was smart, protect himself. Vikes get a TD anyway. Absolute destruction of Giants outside of two plays (Jennings and Randle long plays)

Velcro Fly

i don't know how anyone can watch this giants team for more than a game and not think that everyone in charge of decisions for the franchise needs to go.

Chris R

NFL didn't even wait for this game to end to make the Viking Packers game the Sunday Night game next week.

I hope the Broncos game gets so out of hand HGHeyton makes it into the game at some point. Would be cool to see him play in person before he gets sent to the glue factory.

It's amazing to hear Pats and steelers fans complain about injuries as reasons they lost today.

lol....see the Giants for the last 3 season leading the league in injuries then come back to me, and even with all those injuries team could have very well been 11-4 this season, but lack of talent on the defensive side of the ball has cost the Giants 5 games..

:/ you got to be kidding me..I knew it was bad but wow. They finally have a decent QB and they can't even keep him upright.

It's pathetic, we went and overpaid for Suh and didn't even bother picking up some FAs for the Oline, especially with Albert coming back from ACL and we had no idea how he'd hold up.

Top Bottom