• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

squicken

Don't need to see much more of this one. Bengals line can block and Denver's can't. Don't care who is back there for Denver they can't win with that line

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Broncos defense must have worn down this season. We just don't look that good anymore.

Wade Phillips. I said it earlier in the year, but I feel like he's never built a defense that doesnt fall off noticeably towards the end of a season and playoffs.

MechDX

Don't need to see much more of this one. Bengals line can block and Denver's can't. Don't care who is back there for Denver they can't win with that line

Makes you appreciate the o line in 2011 in Houston. Watching them in unison running the ZBS was art.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
-2 Pass yards. Just wow.
4/4 3rd downs.
I may not even have to watch the entire game.

When do we call the game? I don't know the comeback or adjustment potential of the Broncos.

MechDX

Know what all this means?

Saban hired in Indy
Cuts Luck
Trades for McCarron
Signs Trent Richardson
Luck comes home to Houston

and all is right in the NFL world

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This is embarrassing. Denver needs to turn it around and do it quickly.

Offense might get a few drives going, but the Defense has clearly just given up on the season and don't want to bother with playoffs. They're not this bad, they just don't give a shit.

Top Bottom