• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Is Dalton that good this yr or is it just Hue Jackson and all this Cincy offensive firepower? Even AJ Mccarron is shredding DEN with these weapons...

McCarron's playing well but he's basically doing Hue's calls. With the weapons it's hard not to succeed. While Dalton's obviously been doing this too, the biggest thing with Dalton I've noticed is that he'll read defenses and audible a lot, almost always for the positive. McCarron doesn't have that experience... yet.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
You obviously don't know Kubiak. He doesn't make half time adjustments . Keep seeing people blaming Brock for being terrible in the 2nd half but it's not on him
It took me until last week's Colts game to really accept that we make halftime adjustments now. The Texans have significantly better 2nd halfs. Fitzpatrick was #1 in all kinds of categories in the second half with us.

Kubiak was vehemently against them. It was ridiculous.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What the heck is the Texans/Colts/Broncos/Bengals fans split in this thread right now?

Top Bottom