• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

squicken

So apparently in the Point Break a character makes some reference to point break meaning "b/c that's the point where you break"

-5 stars

Drakeon

Sorry, I stopped watchimg, but why the fuck is Geno Atkins playing? Isn't that like a severe health risk for him to play in Denver?

So can some explain how Houston gets in if Cincy wins. Is it by winning the division due to a tiebreaker that goes to SoS? That's the only reason I seem to get out of it.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
GODDAMMIT.
Why does this happen? Every. Single. Time.
The Broncos can never do what I need them to do.
So can some explain how Houston gets in if Cincy wins. Is it by winning the division due to a tiebreaker that goes to SoS? That's the only reason I seem to get out of it.
It literally is (strength of victory though).
The Colts beat the Broncos and the Texans beat the Bengals. So this game essentially counts as double for SoS tiebreaker. If the Bengals win, it's mathematically impossible for the Colts to win the tiebreaker.

Line_HTX

Strength of Schedule is the 6th tiebreaker.

What's at stake is the 5th tiebreaker, Strength of Victory.

Top Bottom