• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Greg

these end of the year lists are complete trash

list your favorite 3 albums from this year (don't have to be in order)

I'm so bad at end of year lists that I can't really fault them. Movies for this year it's easy to give a #1, but fuck. There's so much at least decent games that came out this year and that I still need to play, and so much fucking great music I heard (and still need to hear). I don't even know where to start ranking

All I can say is listen to Courtney Barnett's album and the newest release from Screaming Females.

Also listen to Shamir. LGBT music staying slaying <3

Eleuin

I only need one

carly-rae-jepsen-ec2b7moc2b7tion-2015-deluxe-1500x1500.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I found it interesting in the Monday Night postgame interview, Steve Young asked Stafford if he wanted to have any decisions/input on the future of the team/offense and he said, and I'm paraphrasing, "My job is to go out and work but I've been playing in this league a long time and I have a lot of experience."

Essentially saying "I've been a great QB for a long time and you can't move a franchise forward without input from your franchise QB."

I said it before the season but the reigns needed to be taken off Stafford. He was tied down with that Lombardi offense, where he has enough skill and knowledge of the game to be calling plays at the line Peyton Manning or Drew Bree's style.

Jim Bob Cooter and Stafford have the same vision of the offense, IMO, and it's not to needlessly complicate things. No 5 step drop passes only to get killed. If we have to run a WR screen to Golden Tate four times a game, do it. If Ebron is in a mismatch or Theo Riddick check it down and get the ball to them. Calvin is still get doubled by a safety.

It shouldn't be complicated with the playmakers we have.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

bailout.gif

I found it interesting in the Monday Night postgame interview, Steve Young asked Stafford if he wanted to have any decisions/input on the future of the team/offense and he said, and I'm paraphrasing, "My job is to go out and work but I've been playing in this league a long time and I have a lot of experience."

Essentially saying "I've been a great QB for a long time and you can't move a franchise forward without input from your franchise QB."

I said it before the season but the reigns needed to be taken off Stafford. He was tied down with that Lombardi offense, where he has enough skill and knowledge of the game to be calling plays at the line Peyton Manning or Drew Bree's style.

Jim Bob Cooter and Stafford have the same vision of the offense, IMO, and it's not to needlessly complicate things. No 5 step drop passes only to get killed. If we have to run a WR screen to Golden Tate four times a game, do it. If Ebron is in a mismatch or Theo Riddick check it down and get the ball to them. Calvin is still get doubled by a safety.

It shouldn't be complicated with the playmakers we have.

:jnc

5-9

In a shit year for the NFC North

MRSA

Banned
Omg Star Wars. Thank you Disney!

Now Charles Woodson needs to score a TD tonight and it'll be best Christmas ever!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc

5-9

In a shit year for the NFC North

It's not a shit year in the NFC North the division will have two teams making the playoffs.

The Lions are a botched call and a Hail Mary from 7-7.

The Bears themselves are OK and would probably fair better in a division like the AFC South.

eznark

Banned
1989 Super Bowl half time show was an Elvis Impersonator and demonstration of 3D technology.

God that sounds amazing. I do not remember that at all.

bionic77

1989 Super Bowl half time show was an Elvis Impersonator and demonstration of 3D technology.

God that sounds amazing. I do not remember that at all.
Was that Niners Bengals?

Because I link that halftime with that game.

I think as a a kid I was as hyped for the 3D (which was crap) as I was for the game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's not a shit year in the NFC North the division will have two teams making the playoffs.

The Lions are a botched call and a Hail Mary from 7-7.

The Bears themselves are OK and would probably fair better in a division like the AFC South.

Packers are bad

Vikings are worse

Bears are terrible

I feel like I've watched different teams this year because I'm almost certain the NFC North was dogshit this season. Just so happened to occur in a season where the NFC East was somehow worse.

No NFC North team is even in the conversation for winning the Super Bowl. NFC South has one, NFC West has two. It's been a garbage season.

Top Bottom