• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Godslay

Banned
Man, Bloodborne is kicking my ass.

I'm missing the Demon's and Dark Souls block. BB takes that comfort away. Struggling with it so far.

rando14

Oh boy, grampa DM is having another one of his spells...

I'm missing the Demon's and Dark Souls block. BB takes that comfort away. Struggling with it so far.

Yup that was my favorite new mechanic of BB -- can't just hold the shield up and woodenly wait for an opening!! Gotta time the stun with your gun, and strike!! *slugs Bg in the pancreas

Skipping tonight's game, or at least a good portion of it. We always watch Grinch (the original cartoon) and Scrooge (Albert Finney version) on Christmas Eve.

Out of curiosity, with Christmas falling on Sunday next year, will there be a full slate of games on Christmas Day?

Line_HTX

Good morning and Merry Xmas to all you bitches. Who's ready for some Xmas Eve Fuckball? Go Chargers.

RG3 to Texans

NBEIFBz.png

OK.

Godslay

Banned
Oh boy, grampa DM is having another one of his spells...

Yup that was my favorite new mechanic of BB -- can't just hold the shield up and woodenly wait for an opening!! Gotta time the stun with your gun, and strike!! *slugs Bg in the pancreas

Enjoying it, but it seems like you have to be more aggressive. Where as Souls you can be more methodical. Granted I've only played a couple hours so I'm not speaking with much experience backing it.

Keep going! You'll get the hang of it. I think anyone that watched my early bloodborne streams knows how bad I started out....

Skipping tonight's game, or at least a good portion of it. We always watch Grinch (the original cartoon) and Scrooge (Albert Finney version) on Christmas Eve.

Out of curiosity, with Christmas falling on Sunday next year, will there be a full slate of games on Christmas Day?

There's a game Saturday, and the last MNF of the season on Monday. Otherwise yeah

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know what you fucks are talking about but I do appreciate you referring to my actual name.

What I do know is that Reggie White was an amazing football player and the best defensive end of all time despite what Mech, HEB, and JJ Watt says.

MechDX

I don't know what you fucks are talking about but I do appreciate you referring to my actual name.

What I do know is that Reggie White was an amazing football player and the best defensive end of all time despite what Mech, HEB, and JJ Watt says.

Did Reggie have his own ice cream flavor?

+1 Watt.

Seriously I have never said he was better. Unlike a few others here I respect the games history and am hesitant to ever proclaim a current player a GOAT . Watt to the dismay of a few here is a transcendent player and people should appreciate what they are watching

RBH

Browns center Alex Mack will take his time after the season in deciding whether or not to opt out of his contract and didn't want to talk about it much on Wednesday, but he revealed one big factor in his decision.

"I will say that winning is really important to me,'' he said.

That's not good news for the win-challenged Browns.

In seven seasons, Mack has gone 29-70, and has finished with five or fewer victories in six of his seven seasons. If the 3-11 Browns lose their final two games, they'll finish 3-13 -- the worst record in Mack's tenure.

What's more, he's already played for four head coaches and has lived through three firings. He's blocked for 13 different starting quarterbacks since he was drafted in the first round of 2009 out of Cal.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/12/browns_alex_mack_on_looming_op.html

Line_HTX

H-E-B and Watt never claimed he was better than Reggie.

Don't be putting words in fans' mouth. Come on, Gingerbread man.

MechDX

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Cam Newton gave all of his Panthers teammates pairs of Beats and Uggs boots for Christmas. Thomas Davis: "We love his endorsement deals."

The fuck is this?? Panthers GAF are no longer allowed to complain about Brady

Top Bottom